[Kubuntu România] [Kubuntu-council] Kubuntu Vision Meeting - Part 2

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 la gmail.com
Mar Noi 8 20:07:21 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,

We've just finished testing the Mumble server for the meeting. Currently
Mumble has the most votes on http://doodle.com/poll/3y8n762fhciyndmf

The Mumble server is on *23.92.28.147* port *64738*.

The meeting will start in an hour.

Agenda link: https://community.kde.org/Kubuntu/Vision

Notes Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10M-hYkzHBLnPihbgk6J-u9QcYVW2y8U-jhnjo3rhq_Y

Anyone can join: Developers and users.

*Ovidiu - Florin BOGDAN*
GeekAliens.com <http://ovidiu.geekaliens.com>
Kubuntu România <http://kubuntu.org>
<http://www.google.com/profiles/ovidiu.b13>

:

> On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 12:09 AM, Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN
> <ovidiu.b13 la gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Since I got not more votes in, for the past few days, I'm closing the
> poll
> > (http://doodle.com/poll/34hctcaqu5hgbqcb).
> >
> > As you can see, the only date where all voters can join is Today
> 2016.11.08
> > at 21:00 UTC. Timezone is enabled in the poll, in case I messed up the
> > timezone conversion.
> >
> > I've created a poll for you to vote on what platform do you prefer to
> have
> > the meeting on: http://doodle.com/poll/3y8n762fhciyndmf. You may choose
> all
> > the variants you are OK with.
> >
> > Personally, I think Mumble is the best choice, perhaps combined with IRC.
> > Yes, we can record Mumble meetings, we've had them in the past.
> >
> > So I guess I'll see you tonight.
> >
> > Ovidiu - Florin BOGDAN
> > GeekAliens.com
> > Kubuntu România
>
> Thanks Ovidiu. Mumble installed; I'll be there. Be sure to announce
> the server, etc.
>
> Valorie

Un ataºament HTML a fost eliminat

Mai multe informaĹŁii despre lista de discuĹŁii Kubuntu-Ro