BoF Sign-Ups

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 22:05:26 UTC 2020

Ping - we need to put ourselves on the BoF schedule to have a slot
assigned. We've had great fun in past Akademies and gotten some planning
done as well.

Because the KDE Phabricator instance is going away, we really do need a
discussion of what tech to use to replace that.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez - pronouns: she/her