Fwd: Call for testing: fresh RCs for 18.04.4

Rik Mills rikmills at kubuntu.org
Mon Feb 3 21:53:33 UTC 2020

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Call for testing: fresh RCs for 18.04.4
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 21:55:41 +0100
From: Lukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com>
To: ubuntu-release <ubuntu-release at lists.ubuntu.com>, Ubuntu Quality
<ubuntu-quality at lists.ubuntu.com>

Hello everyone,

We have just built our first release candidate images for 18.04.4 and
posted them to the ISO tracker [1]. Those are all fully-prepared, with
all base-files and label thingies in place, with hopes of no actual
re-spins required. Fingers crossed that these will be the images
released on Thursday.

Please pick your favourite flavour and start testing. As with every
point-release: do keep in mind that any bug that was also present in
18.04.3 isn't considered a blocker, and minor regressions can be dealt
with post-release, but if you find something dire and boot/install
critical, we need to hear about it yesterday so we can get it sorted
by release.

Happy testing!

Thanks.

[1] http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/410/builds