Kubuntu Council Polls reminder

Rick Timmis ricktimmis68 at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 25 19:28:29 UTC 2020

Hello Everybody

Here is a quick reminder about the current Launchpad Poll for reappointment
of Kubuntu Councillors.

Kubuntu Council members Myriam Scheingruber, Simon Quigley, and Valorie
Zimmerman end their terms of service with the council on 2nd September
2020. Calls for nominations revealed no new candidates.

However, I am delighted to announce that all three members have nominated
to stand for the council for a further term.

The Kubuntu Council would like to invite you vote for, or against their
reappointment, and the following polls have been created on Launchpad.net

These polls open on 25th August 2020 and will close on 30th August 2020.

Please take a few moments to cast your vote.

Myriam Schweingruber

https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/+poll/myriam-s-kc-reappoint-2020v3

Simon Quigley

https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/+poll/simon-q-kc-reappoint-2020v3

Valerie Zimmerman

https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/+poll/valerie-z-kc-reappoint-2020v3

Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis

Kubuntu Council

--
Best Wishes

Rick

*For additional info, social, blog and contact details drop by my website.*

       *ricktimmis.com* <http://www.ricktimmis.com>