kubuntu daily broken

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 06:19:21 UTC 2020

I'm CC'ing the devel list on this, Peter.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 9:09 AM Peter Teuben <teuben at gmail.com> wrote:

> My beta (from april 1) is booting/installing fine, the incremental one
> that updated every few hours, was broken this morning (the filesystem
> went R/O and a reboot threw me into some boot prompt)

Do you mean that you were testing the daily ISO from the qatracker? If so,
did you file a bug on launchpad and link that to the testcase you were
performing?

Or do you mean that daily *updates* did this?

The daily install also crashed, perhaps related., so I started from the
> beta again, but postponing updating.

Again, a daily ISO? or just a regular update via Discover or sudo apt
update && sudo apt full-upgrade ?

> If it matters, this is a Lenovo T530 (i7-3xxx) laptop
>
> - peter

Valorie

PS: for more information about how to help us test, see:
https://kubuntu.org/news/testing-for-the-beta-help-needed/