Proposal: Kubuntu Branded Developer Laptop

Michael S. Mikowski mike.mikowski at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 03:37:31 UTC 2019

Hi Aaron:

Yes, that is correct.  The hardware without OS should be here tomorrow. I have
a commitment for 10 to start.  I agree with your thoughts.

1. The logo is a bit too large.

2. The 'Web App Developer Edition' text is so mundane. I'd rather go with
something else.  Maybe just to logo, or just the logo with 'Kubuntu' or
perhaps Kubuntu with a subtitle of 'Silicon Valley One' (I know, corny
right?). Maybe we keep sketching a few up and figure out what's the best
choice.

3. I believe we can swap out the lid for something with less bling, but I have
not enquired as of yet.

Sincerely, Mike