KDE Partition Manager - do we need to add this to our packaging? or is this a KDE bug

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 11 00:45:13 UTC 2019

Including lubuntu-devel because they're shipping it, too.

That said, I've done no extensive testing of this application across various versions but I do know I had it open and it was working correctly in Eoan just the other day. Does this affect a particular version?

I have noticed that the transition to using `pkexec` has been a little rocky, so perhaps in an older version it was an issue?

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D