single vs double click dolphin

Rik Mills rikmills at kubuntu.org
Thu Mar 22 09:15:31 UTC 2018

Yes, the double click is an intentional change to the defaults for 18.04

It can be changed in systemsettings: https://i.imgur.com/3Rw2geJ.png

We will be mentioning the change and how to revert to single click if
desired in the upcoming beta and final release notes.

Regards wi-fi, if this persists, please report a bug if you are able to.

Regards

Rik