Canonical's Point of Contact on KDE's Advisory Board.

Gerry Boland gerry.boland at canonical.com
Mon Jul 30 14:41:55 UTC 2018

Hi all,
I wish to announce that I am passing on the position of Canonical's
Point of Contact on KDE's Advisory Board to my colleagues:
- Alan Pope (popey) - alan.pope at canonical.com
- Martin Wimpress (Wimpress/flexiondotorg) - martin.wimpress at canonical.com

My responsibilities in Canonical have moved further from desktop and
KDE/Qt, and I found I had little time to contribute here.

Alan and Martin are in a far better suited to liaising with the KDE
community and had already picked up lots of the slack.

I hope you'll give them the same warm welcome as I received!
Thanks all
-Gerry