Fwd: Interest in a KDE Distro BoF?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 02:51:28 UTC 2018

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 6:23 PM, Nate Graham <nate at kde.org> wrote:
> I'm going!
>
> Nate

Very cool, Nate! Would you prefer doing the lightning talk, or ?

I notice that Wrishiraj Kaushik (rrix) will be speaking on Saturday.
I'll ping him to see how late in the week he's staying. He is the
developer of Libresoft (SuperX), which is based on Kubuntu in part.
Last I heard, it was the official distro in use by the government of
Assam in India. Hopefully he'll be around for the BoF as well.

Limux team, will you be there? Franklin? Meeting up and doing some
planning could be really good for all of us.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez