Kubuntu 16.04.4 Testing needed!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 22:06:26 UTC 2018

Checking the status of our Xenial point release testing I see that 3
of the 6 mandatory tests for Kubuntu Desktop amd64 have been done.

NONE of the 6 mandatory tests for Kubuntu Desktop i386 have been done.
It feels very bad that although the 386 users have been begging us not
to drop support, they - so far - are not willing to test. This is not
sustainable.

I can test on my little travel laptop, but that is not a 386 machine,
so it *cannot* be the test we need. Based on this I will probably not
back offering i386 images after this next LTS. 386 users: change my
mind, and get these tests done.

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/386/builds

This is a community created and sustained project. If the community
wants i386 support to continue: TEST.

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez