Fwd: Plasma 5.13 dependencies

Rik Mills rikmills at kubuntu.org
Thu Feb 22 08:31:39 UTC 2018

Building 5.10 (or even 5.11 out in May) should not be an issue. As soon
as Bionic is done and we start doing CI builds for 'Crusty Crocodile',
can put new Qt in there to build against.

The CI could in theory build Qt, but it's not worth tracking upstream
changes there. It's more appropriate for benefit vs gain to do a static
build of the Qt we are interested in.