My membership

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 00:46:03 UTC 2018

Oh gosh, Andrea, I totally overlooked this email in the mad rush towards
the holidays.

The first step towards membership is making your wiki page. This is mine:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ValorieZimmerman

Look around at a few of them and steal the formatting you like. :-)

This page is a nice place to keep up-to-date on your public contributions
to the Ubuntu project and Kubuntu in particular. Also take a look at your
Launchpad page and ensure that everything is the way you want it.

Next, look at https://community.kde.org/Kubuntu/Membership and work through
that. When you feel that you are ready, write here to Kubuntu-devel with a
doodle link for your membership meeting, decide on a date and time,
announce that to the list, and add it to:
https://community.kde.org/Kubuntu/Meeting

It looks like people haven't been doing that bit!

I very much look forward to welcoming you as a Kubuntu Member. :-)

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez