Hi Falkon team, how's it going?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 00:20:33 UTC 2018

Hello team,

I was just blogging about Falkon among other things, and wondered how close
you are to a KDE release. I was looking at
https://community.kde.org/Incubator/Projects/Falkon and don't see a lot of
movement there.

Is there any way I can help you all out? As the Kubuntu Release Manager,
I'm very eager to see Falkon released in time for us to include it in our
next release, which will be a long-term support [1]. Looks like the final
feature freeze is March 1.

Do you think you will be able to get a release done by then? I've been
running Falkon exclusively for many months without a hitch (from a PPA) so
it seems stable enough from the technical side.

All the best,

Valorie Zimmerman

1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BionicBeaver/ReleaseSchedule

--