Kubuntu papercuts

Nate Graham pointedstick at zoho.com
Thu Feb 1 20:19:39 UTC 2018

I've got a few more ideas to polish up Kubuntu's visual presentation and
UX for 18.04:

Use default wallpaper as background for KScreenlocker and SDDM lock screen
- https://phabricator.kde.org/T7854

Use Ubuntu font instead of Noto Sans
- https://phabricator.kde.org/T7848

Turn off Translucency effect when moving and resizing windows
- https://phabricator.kde.org/T7855

Turn on Glide effect
- https://phabricator.kde.org/T7856

Add a "Show Desktop" widget to the far right side of the default panel
- https://phabricator.kde.org/T7857

Thanks everyone!

Nate