Kubuntu Council Elections 2018 - Call for Nominations

Simon Quigley tsimonq2 at kubuntu.org
Sun Aug 19 02:36:26 UTC 2018

Hello,

I hereby nominate myself for the Kubuntu Council.

My goal on the Kubuntu Council would be to help strengthen ties with
other projects that I already have relationships with, on behalf of
Kubuntu. Notably, this would include Lubuntu and other projects which I
have a personal stake in, and teams like the Debian Qt/KDE Team that I
consider our upstream.

Collaboration with other projects is key, and that is my main goal in
running for the Kubuntu Council.

Thank you, and I hope my second run for the KC turns out better than the
first.

--
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2 at kubuntu.org