Wow, you testers overwhelm with awesomeness!

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 22 22:33:17 UTC 2018

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 01:35:29AM -0700, Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> Feel free to help out other flavors if you have some extra time, and
> see how they make their installers look!

I second this idea, especially as this is an LTS release. The more
testing we can get the better. Right now the only other flavor that
seems to be remotely sitting pretty is Budgie and there's several that
have no testing at all (including MATE and Studio). Your help would be
great here.

Otherwise, good job: ya'll even beat Ubuntu Desktop.
--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D