Fwd: Removing amarok

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 06:42:09 UTC 2017

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 7:42 PM, Michael Devendra Lutynski
<michael.lutynski at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I like Yarock too--it seems to be well written. No, I don't know the
> developer, though I imagine he should hear from me as he needs to know there
> are fans for his labor of love.
>
> Michael

Hey Michael, when you contact him, suggest he might think of coming
into the KDE community with his music application. KDE has a process
called "incubation" where new projects can move in, described here:
https://community.kde.org/Incubator

The most recent project of which I'm aware is Falkon, which was known
as Qupzilla before it joined KDE.

All the best,

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez