Kubuntu Social Media

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 02:14:56 UTC 2017

Hi all, one of the things briefly discussed today in the BBB meeting
was our use of social media. We had a bit of a list of accounts and
who has accounts, but it was hidden in the middle of the Release
Management page.

That has now been moved to its own top-level Phabricator page at:
https://phabricator.kde.org/w/kubuntu/social-media/

Please fix if there is anything incorrect, and add places that we
should be informing of upcoming events, calls for testers and other
announcements. And consider joining the release management team if you
would like to help out with one or more accounts.

https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-release

All the best,

Valorie

PS: the Release Candidate ISO will be spun by Sunday I hope. Testers
will all be welcome.

--
http://about.me/valoriez