KCI builds once b-series (18.04 LTS) development starts

Aaron Honeycutt honeycuttaaron3 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 22:13:20 UTC 2017

Sounds like some great saving of resources on our end. Xenial is stuck any way on Plasma 5.8 I believe, and Zesty has only so much time like you said. LTS should get the most love and outshine our last in every way!

Sent from Mailspring (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/local-826e06c3-cbbd@lemu7-pop/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgetmailspring.com%3Fref%3Dclient&recipient=kubuntu-devel%40lists.ubuntu.com), the best free email app for work