Call for testing: Qt 5.9

Marco Parillo maparillo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 21:03:56 UTC 2017

Copied from: https://phabricator.kde.org/T6531

I added the PPA to my AA VM, but Discover must have been holding a lock, so
I could not upgrade using the konsole.
Instead, I used Discover, which reported 100 updates and it warned me:
The following packages will be removed by the update:
qtvirtualkeyboard-plugin (5.7.1+dfsg-1).
After a re-boot, I sign in through SDDM, and I get a black screen with a
box:
KWin is unstable. It seems to have crashed several times in a row.
You can select another window manager to run:
kwin_x11
I click OK, but a get a black screen with an oxygen cursor.