Snapping KDE

Gustavo Silva gustavosantaremsilva at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 23:06:37 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Well, I am not sure if this is a community goal or not but snaps definitely
look promising. I am not an expert though, as I haven't done much work with
snaps. Just a couple snaps and usage of the python plugin. Nothing of this
size.
Feel free to ping me if you are taking the lead on this as I would like to
be a part of this and maybe find something to collaborate with.

Regards,
Gustavo.

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 at 23:12 Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:

> Hey Kubuntu,
> At some point we should have the discussion regarding KDE Software
> snaps. Who is going to create them and what's the adoption path. I
> understand that the ultimate plan for Kubuntu would be able to build a
> Plasma system on top of Ubuntu Core based on snaps.
>
> Is this something you guys are looking into?
> Is it something that you find desirable?
>
> Aleix

Best Regards / Obrigado e com os melhores cumprimentos,
Gustavo Silva