Hi, I'm new here (and also Canonical's new point of contact on the KDE advisory board)

Clive Johnston clivejo at kubuntu.org
Mon Jul 10 18:52:36 UTC 2017

Hi Gerry,

Nice to see you volunteering to help out and welcome aboard :)

To be honest we could do with a helping hand getting new packages into the
archive as this is the main "thorn" in our side at this moment in time.
Would you mind giving us a shout in #kubuntu-devel when you are free to
talk?

You mentioned you are using KDE on your desktop, is that Kubuntu, KDE neon
or another distro?

BTW Where are you in Ireland?  I'm up north in County Fermanagh.  Would
also like to see the Irish LoCo run a few more events, as it hasn't seen
much love recently - http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-ie/ is that
something you would be interested in?

With kind regards,
Clive