Scaling and multiple monitors

Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:00:23 UTC 2017

I kept playing around with the settings, trying to scale things to a similar size on all screens and....

Scaling from System Settings, has 3 results:
* Huge text small icons
* tiny text huge icons
* huge text, huge icons

I can see no way of reseting the whole display and scaling set-up.

Please help.

În ziua de luni, 27 februarie 2017, la 13:51:02 EET, Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan a scris: