My Kubuntu Developer Application

Rik Mills rikmills at kubuntu.org
Fri Dec 29 21:26:01 UTC 2017

Sadly quorum was not reached as only one current kubuntu-dev (me) made
the meeting time decided in the doodle and communicated below.

Perhaps this week was not the best choice considering family and holiday
commitments.

Therefore it seems this will need to be re-scheduled.

Hopefully details to re-schedule will follow from Simon in due course

Rik