Kubuntu Council Elections 2017 - Call for Nominations

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 23:17:49 UTC 2017

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 4:11 PM, Simon Quigley <tsimonq2 at kubuntu.org> wrote:
> I'd like to nominate myself for the Kubuntu Council.
>
> I've done a good amount of Kubuntu packaging over the past year and I've
> also helped with QA and coding our tooling a little bit.
>
>> I want to know what you are going to do if you should get a seat on the KC.
>> ( Free stickers and alcohol are good to sway my vote! )
> I promise to give free stickers to anyone who asks me in a GPG-signed
> email, if I'm voted on. :P
>
> Any questions?
>
> --
> Simon Quigley
> tsimonq2 at kubuntu.org
> tsimonq2 on freenode and OFTC
> 5C7A BEA2 0F86 3045 9CC8
> C8B5 E27F 2CF8 458C 2FA4

My question is the same as to Aaron -- what would you like to
accomplish on the Kubuntu Council. You have been very active, and
probably will help us out on the technical level now that you are a
MotU. Congratulations on that, by the way!

But none of these required Councillor status. What do you want to do with that?

Valorie