Kubuntu 16.10 Beta testing needed

David david at hackbinary.com
Mon Sep 26 18:35:51 UTC 2016

a couple of week ago I tried to load it on my computer with

sudo do-release-upgrade -d

but it would not 'upgrade' to the development version.  Is this still a
problem?  Or is there another way to upgrade?

Thanks,
David

On 21 September 2016 at 21:45, Valorie Zimmerman <
valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:

> The final beta for 16.10 has been published. Please test, and file bugs!
>
> http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/daily-live/current/ for download.
>
> Please report your testing results here:
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/367/builds
>
> This is very important! We have more bugfixes we want to get into the
> final, but this testing is a MUST.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Valorie, for the Kubuntu Council
>
> --
> http://about.me/valoriez

David

Email   |  david at hackbinary.com

I have no doubt that in reality the future will be vastly more surprising
than anything I can imagine. Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is
not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose.
 - J.B.S. Haldane