Kubuntu Ninja Meeting

Simon Quigley tsimonq2 at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 15 02:08:37 UTC 2016

Hello everyone!

> Here is a Doodle Poll: http://doodle.com/poll/xh89p6xspfkdz5hu
> (remember to change your time zone appropriately, I created that poll in
> my time zone and most of you are in Europe)

Saturday, 17 September 2016 from 20 to 22 UTC seems like the best date/time.
(also known as 3 to 5 PM CDT)

Sorry Scarlett, you didn't give us many options to choose from, and I
chose the option with the most amount of people. I hope you understand,
we'll take notes (as long as I'm there, there will be a good amount of
notes :P).

And Ovidiu-Florin, like I previously said, we'll take good notes, so if
you could join us for the second half, that would be great. :)

If it's okay with y'all, I'll facilitate.

Thanks, and see y'all then! :)

--
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2 at ubuntu.com