Kubuntu Application Membership Meeting - doodle poll

José Manuel Santamaría Lema panfaust at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:35:52 UTC 2016

Hello,

as mentioned already in this list[1] I opened a doodle poll for my Membership
meeting, I delayed a bit the dates I mentioned because the Kubuntu Council
voting was slightly delayed too, so the starting date is this Friday Sept
16th.

Those of you who are either members of the Kubuntu Council or nominated for
the Kubuntu Council were invited to this poll, i.e.:
- Aaron Honeycutt
- Philip Muskovac
- Myriam Schweingruber
- Clive Johnston
- Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN
- Clay Weber
- Valorie Zimmerman

Let me now if I'm missing any other person who should be there.

The use of time zones is activated and I hope it works fine for everybody, let
me know if there's any issue with the poll.

These are the wiki pages for my application:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Santamaria/KubuntuMembership
https://community.kde.org/User:Santa

Regards.

[1]https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kubuntu-devel/2016-August/010650.html