Remove people from contact lists

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 12:16:36 UTC 2016

So with this, I conclude that we can keep John on the Kubuntu team page
which needs updating. I'll make a trello card for this.

On the contact us, I'd prefer if we would have a contact at kubuntu.org email
address, and not personal email addresses there. And that to be a list,
where multiple people can reply. Or use the Devel and/or users lists there.

What do you guys think?

*Ovidiu - Florin BOGDAN*
GeekAliens.com <http://ovidiu.geekaliens.com>
Kubuntu România <http://kubuntu.org>