Kubuntu Meeting at Akademy

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:15:45 UTC 2016

On Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:28 PM, Philip Muskovac <yofel at gmx.net> wrote:
>> So, as nobody did anything yet, I marked 'MAR 0.015 - 5th September'
>> 9:30 - 11:30 for kubuntu.
>>
>> That I hope will work for most people (the first hour at least)
>>
>> Philip
>
> Hello folks, we have a meeting scheduled, thanks to Philip. Remember
> that it is *not* in bcc, but over at the Technical Uni:
>
> Technical Universiry MAR building at Marchstr 23:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/151860279#map=19/52.51660/13.32345
>
> For details of what is happening and adding BoFs please see the wiki
> page: https://community.kde.org/Akademy/2016
>
> Our Agenda looks a bit slim, so you might add things at
> https://community.kde.org/Kubuntu/AnnualMeeting
>
> Valorie

Hi all folks who were not able to make it to the meet: We ended up
meeting for more than 4 hours plus lunch! When Phil had to leave. We
accomplished a great deal, mostly cleaning out the Trello. We now have
one and only one board, which has been mostly evaluated card by card,
commented, and tagged. We hope that this will make it much easier to
find a task to work on when you have a bit of spare time.

If you have a login to Trello, but need inviting to the board, please
check with someone in #kubuntu-devel. Feel free to create cards when
needed, and assign yourself and someone else to it. Many of the items
on our Wishlist contain things we really do want, but do not have the
time or skills to do. So pitch in as you can.

Also check the Agenda which grew a bit and gathered a few comments as
well. Comment away, but say who you are.

Valorie