Doodle Poll for my Kubuntu Developer application

Clive Johnston clivejo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:40:35 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Sorry about the delay in organising this meeting, I was rather hoping for more
of a turn out :/

So, from Doodle the best times to catch the most developers, is today between
19:00 and 21:00 UTC and also same time on Friday.

If it is not too short notice, I would like to propose for 20:00 UTC ?  I will
be in #kubuntu-devel and hopefully we will have enough dev's to make this
thing happen.

Also, to anyone who wants to comment or give feedback, but has has not done
so, my devel application is here - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/clivejo/
DeveloperApplication and my main profile page - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/
~clivejo

Big hugs to everyone who has helped me get this far, really is like standing
on the shoulders of giants!

Hope to see you all there,
Clive