temporary release manager

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 18 01:17:00 UTC 2016

Understanding there is both a lack of a good candidate for Release Manager
and that no really active member has a lot of experience with Release
Management, as the current Lubuntu Release Manager, I have written up [some
docs][1] covering what that experience is like for Lubuntu. My hope is that
I could get in touch with some older Kubuntu Release Managers to fill in
the blanks, as I suspect there are differences between the way our flavors
do things (there are!). I'm more than willing to offer my time acting as
*TEMPORARY* Release Manager for Kubuntu during Zesty development so I can
also further firm up this documentation, with the goal of ultimately
passing on the torch at the end of the cycle. Thoughts?

[1]: https://community.kde.org/Kubuntu/ReleaseManagement

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D