Handing over considerately

Clive Johnston clivejo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 11:43:18 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I get a lot of email from users, most are polite but some irate, regarding the
Kubuntu project.  Just so I know I'm doing the right thing, I am advising all
questions and queries regarding Plasma 5.8.* to contact the kubuntu-
devel at lists.ubuntu.com

I also have an issue regarding a number of internet publications who have
instructed their readers to use software from my personal package archives
(PPA's).  I have since removed my PPA's but still get angry emails regarding
broken and/or missing packages.  To date I have been referring them back to
the people who have written the articles for help and support.

Is this the right thing for me to do?

Clive