Kubuntu Vision Meeting - Last minute announcement

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 20:16:42 UTC 2016

Last time we had meeting in Mumble, someone recorded it. Either Mumble has
some option for this, or another app does. I'll find out.

Currently the doodle pool shows the only date where all voters can
join is: *Tue
2016-11-8 21:00 UTC.*

If anyone else wants to join, please vote. Otherwise we'll schedule the
meeting for tomorrow. Link here: http://doodle.com/poll/34hctcaqu5hgbqcb

*Ovidiu - Florin BOGDAN*
GeekAliens.com <http://ovidiu.geekaliens.com>
Kubuntu România <http://kubuntu.org>