Where are we now?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 20:52:26 UTC 2016

The notes on our Vision meeting don't tell the whole story. While it
is unfortunate that we couldn't meeting in BBB for the meeting, we
still did the work (even if it was a bit draggy) in IRC. The most
important part, to me, was that most of the developers gave their
positions. I'm just sorry that Philip was not there, and that we
couldn't finish.

What I've observed over the past few weeks is that when Clive, Philip,
Santa and sometimes Rik talk among themselves, we get things done. So
I hope you guys will do that more.

Right now, it seems that KCI is working, but I've heard that it is
not. Is it working? If not, what remains to be done?

I heard disagreement about what needs doing next. Can we hear about
that in more detail? I don't think this should wait for another
meeting.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez