Some virtual build services offered - what do we need/want?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon May 16 04:32:23 UTC 2016

Hello Kubuntu Devels,

There was a discussion in #kubuntu-devel earlier about AWS sessions or
so, which are useful when devels have crappy connections or slow
computers, or when devels are teaching new packagers, because they can
both log in and watch what's going on.

Mhall said that in the past, Jon asked for and got funds from Ubuntu
Community Fund for such resources. We can do that, but wouldn't it be
cool to get it donated to us? Rick Timmis asked Digital Ocean, but I
think we never followed up on that. Just now: <mhall119> ahoneybun:
sgclark valorie: I spoke to Andrew at Digital Ocean, he said to email
opensource at digitalocean.com with a request for cloud instances and he
can probably help you out.

So what shall we ask for? Let's ask, and not drop the ball this time.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez