wire.kubuntu.org still needed?

Aaron Honeycutt honeycuttaaron3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 21:41:14 UTC 2016

On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 5:25:10 PM EDT, Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN
<ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com> wrote:
> My short answer is: No.
>
> Long answer:
> AFAIK the wire was meant to be an agregator of community Kubuntu related
> articles, like KDE planet. We could/should integrate that into our site.
> That would take some research, and implementation on wordpress. Any
> feedback?

I think we can find a way to intergrate into the website somehow. It's not
really needed as a separate site now since our website has gotten much
better and easier to maintain then the old site.

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device