Kubuntu Dojo - Packaging Training Course

Philip Muskovac yofel at gmx.net
Tue Jul 12 11:37:32 UTC 2016

Am 11.07.2016 um 22:36 schrieb Rick Timmis:
> Hello Everyone
>
> At last I believe I have finished the 4 part Kubuntu Dojo Training
> Course. ( link below )
>
> It is a course delivered in 4 parts, at present 1 part per month. I
> intend to iterate round the course at least 3 times, with the idea
> being to promote and engage with new packagers who are interested in
> getting involved. Later once I am presenting it fluidly I will produce
> 4 training videos.
>
> We have a Kubuntu Ninjas "Yellow Belts" Team on LP which I will add
> new people to, and ideally those that complete the part 4 of the
> course will be encouraged to apply to join "Kubuntu Packagers" Team,
> with the hope that they will develop enough skill to become members of
> "Kubuntu Ninjas"

Small correction there: Please apply for Kubuntu Ninja membership
instead of Packagers. ~kubuntu-packagers is primarily a branch access
management team and membership is proxied through other teams
(kubuntu-ninjas, kubuntu-members, ubuntu-core-dev).
The only direct members of packagers are the people intending to do
reviews for repository merge requests, as only direct team members get
notified about those.

> I would welcome input and review comments on the slides, the following
> link allows View and Comment

Is it just my mail client or is the link missing?

> Kubuntu Dojo 3 will take place in our BBB Conference Server on
> Thursday July 28th @ 18:00 UTC

Yay :)

> Thanks in advance for you thoughts, comments and input
>
> Rick
> --
>
> IRC : sick_rimmit
>   G+ :https://plus.google.com/+RickTimmis
>   LP :https://launchpad.net/~rick-timmis
>
> PGP : 2048R/41BD8798 2016-03-31 [expires: 2016-09-27]
>        Key fingerprint = 7096 8646 55D0 2CFE A658  41C4 F75A AD9B 41BD 8798

Philip