Kubuntu Dojo - Packaging Training Course

Rick Timmis rick.timmis at abazander.com
Mon Jul 11 20:36:31 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone

At last I believe I have finished the 4 part Kubuntu Dojo Training
Course. ( link below
)<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/18fIH51xAmsvlHNNYIM2oFGDkFr8p0Aihiyl3aw8GjL0/edit?usp=sharing>

It is a course delivered in 4 parts, at present 1 part per month. I
intend to iterate round the course at least 3 times, with the idea being
to promote and engage with new packagers who are interested in getting
involved. Later once I am presenting it fluidly I will produce 4
training videos.

We have a Kubuntu Ninjas "Yellow Belts" Team on LP which I will add new
people to, and ideally those that complete the part 4 of the course will
be encouraged to apply to join "Kubuntu Packagers" Team, with the hope
that they will develop enough skill to become members of "Kubuntu Ninjas"

I would welcome input and review comments on the slides, the following
link allows View and Comment

Kubuntu Dojo 3 will take place in our BBB Conference Server on Thursday
July 28th @ 18:00 UTC

Thanks in advance for you thoughts, comments and input

Rick

--

IRC : sick_rimmit
 G+ : https://plus.google.com/+RickTimmis

PGP : 2048R/41BD8798 2016-03-31 [expires: 2016-09-27]
      Key fingerprint = 7096 8646 55D0 2CFE A658  41C4 F75A AD9B 41BD 8798