Hotel/hostel for Qtcon/Akademy

Rick Timmis rick.timmis at abazander.com
Mon Jul 11 18:05:49 UTC 2016

Hi All

I have to time from work agreed, and my family are in agreement. I've
applied to Ubuntu Community Fund for help with the costs, and I await a
reply.. "Fingers Crossed"

All being well, I'll be there but I won't book or confirm anything until
I here from Ubuntu CF.

Thanks
Rick

--

IRC : sick_rimmit
 G+ : https://plus.google.com/+RickTimmis

PGP : 2048R/41BD8798 2016-03-31 [expires: 2016-09-27]
      Key fingerprint = 7096 8646 55D0 2CFE A658  41C4 F75A AD9B 41BD 8798