Hotel/Hostel for Qtcon/Akademy

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:41:12 UTC 2016

Can you please book 2 double rooms? Also for me and Philip.

Regarding payment, I guess we're all going to request funding. Can we do a
common request for accommodation?

And have a separate request for transportation?
Pe 7 iul. 2016 19:48, "Scarlett Clark" <scarlett.gately.clark at gmail.com> a
scris: