Beta?

Aaron Honeycutt honeycuttaaron3 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 03:30:00 UTC 2016

It is a Feature Freeze Exception, during Ubuntu's developer they "freeze"
things at that point no more updates are taken in so testing can begin. I
believe we have a few packages that NEED updates from our parent
distribution Debian. Our awesome devs like Scarlett are working hard on all
of that (and much more) but till the Ubuntu Release Team approved the FFE
their is not much to push at the moment which means no Beta as well. For
more detailed info and more updates be sure to hang out in #kubuntu-devel
on IRC and if you want to help out our super devs too :)