How to help?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 06:47:36 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 9:05 AM, Mitch Golden <mgolden at mitchgolden.com> wrote:
> #kubuntu-devel last night, but no one was there.  Is there a specific set of
> things I can do to help, and someone I should convey issues to?
>
>   - Mitch Golden

Hi Mitch, I spoke to you in the chan, but perhaps you had given up by
then. We try to always have the relevant information in the /topic of
the channel, although right now it's rather compressed! Also linked in
the topic is our trello. If you have a trello account, please look
over our various groups of cards and ask to be added to the proper
group so you can comment on cards.

It's lovely to have you join the group.

Welcome!

Valorie