Feature Idea - Tool Centre

Rick Timmis rick-timmis at kubuntu.org
Wed Dec 28 20:04:04 UTC 2016

Hi folks

I checked in on Ubuntu-Make, but it's not what I had in mind. Also it
seems what it provides is quite limited, especially on 16.04 ( I'll
discuss this a bit more on the Kubuntu Podcast )

Marco -> Yes this is a great idea, and would be wonderful way of
implementing the Feature I mentioned, but at the same time would promote
the use of Activities

Does anyone have any pointers / documentation links about created
Activities ?

I would see this implemented as a meta-package, which pulls in various
tools, dependencies, and of course an Activity

Thanks

Rick