Kubuntu Membership Application Meeting

José Manuel Santamaría Lema panfaust at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:59:17 UTC 2016

Hello,

some time ago I was planning to apply for membership, unfortunately I got busy
with my other things outside kubuntu and I had to pause my activity here.

However, as some of you have noticed I could resume recently my work here, so
I would like to retry the membership application. I already had a couple of
wiki pages:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Santamaria/KubuntuMembership
https://community.kde.org/User:Santa

So in a few days I would like to open a doodle for the meeting. I was thinking
about covering the dates from August 15 to September 15. Does the range of
dates seem appropiate for you?

Thank you for your time.