Bugfix release did not go as well as I was led to believe it would.

James Cain james.cain.25 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 01:30:07 UTC 2016

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 5:41 PM, Valorie Zimmerman <
valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you again for all you do for us, Scarlett.
>
> All the best,

​No doubt - a HUGE THANK YOU to Scarlett and Philip in getting this thing
out the proverbial door while being understaffed and under the gun of a
hard date-driven deadline. Right now I can't help much but all I could
think to do was join Scarlet's Patreon account. It's not much but if
everyone did that just think what the world would be like ;) Anyway I know
everyone needs all the encouragement they can get right now and I'm sending
good vibes to all the hard working people who help make Kubuntu possible.
​You all are what the community is. And community is awesome.

Cheers,
James aka ronnoc