Auto login didn't work after installation

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Mon Apr 4 12:46:50 UTC 2016

Here is a patch:

In the file /usr/lib/ubiquity/user-setup/user-setup-apply

when replacing /etc/sddm.conf with sed it didn't chroot into the target.

I tried with this patch and it worked.

I only fixed the sddm part.  For other part since I don't have ways to test
i didn't change it.

BTW, I replace "cat > " to " cat >>" in case an original /etc/sddm.conf
exists (like in my case).

Franklin