Wily upgrade issues

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Sep 28 17:11:18 UTC 2015

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 11:11:11PM +0200, Philip Muskovac wrote:
> - 2 volume control widgets
> KMix is obsolete, right? If yes we probably want to remove it from the archive and make whatever ships the new widget break it so it gets removed on upgrades.
> Better ideas?

It should also be removed by the kconf_update script in plasma-pa

/usr/share/kconf_update/disable_kmix.upd
/usr/share/kconf_update/plasmaVolumeDisableKMixAutostart.pl

Alas I've not been able to test this and the other issue you mention because upgrade has been broken due to modem-manager
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/modemmanager/+bug/1481798

Jonathan