Fwd: Switched to Kubuntu 15.04 - Amazing - Never going back

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Sep 21 08:31:11 UTC 2015

This made me happy this morning

----- Forwarded message from Bhavin Prajapati <bhavin.k.prajapati at gmail.com> -----

Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 21:52:11 -0400
From: Bhavin Prajapati <bhavin.k.prajapati at gmail.com>
To: jriddell at ubuntu.com
Subject: Switched to Kubuntu 15.04 - Amazing - Never going back to Mac or Windows

Hi there,

I just wanted to personally tell you how impressed I am with this distro! I've
been looking for a lightweight distro for my desktop pc, it's 10 years old. I
decided to give Kubuntu a try and my word, this thing runs. I've never been
more impressed with an operating system in my life. I am a much more productive
person because of it. Keep up the great work. I am going to recommend it to all
my friends.

Bhavin

----- End forwarded message -----